Maple Bank Farm LLC
57 Church St., Rt. 317
Roxbury, CT 06783
- Take Rte 84, easily accessible from most places in the region.
- Take the US-6 E/CT-67 exit- exit number 15- towards SOUTHBURY
- If you are coming from the Hartford, turn RIGHT onto US-6/MAIN ST N/CT-67.
- If you are coming from the Danbury direction, keep left at at the end of the ramp & turn LEFT onto US-6/MAIN ST N/CT-67.
- after 1.7 miles, Turn LEFT onto CT-67
- After 6.7 miles, turn RIGHT onto CHURCH ST/CT-317.
- Continue 1/2 mile on Rt. 317
- The farm will be on your Right.
The farm is past the churches, just ’round the bend on the right. You will recognize the farmstand.
We are on Route 317 in Roxbury, CT, in Litchfield County.
It is an area well worth a visit with stunning fall foliage, lush greenery during the summer, and quaint New England elegance during the winter.
Spring is our busiest time in the greenhouse,